- The Telefónica Foundation, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that: Its company name is Fundación Telefónica; its Tax ID Code is G82086810; it is registered in the Registry of Cultural Foundations of State Competence, in the Protectorate of Foundations of the Ministry of Education and Culture, under number 498; Its registered office is at Calle Gran Vía No. 28.
- To communicate with us, we provide you with various means of contact that you will find under our "Contact" section (http://www.fundaciontelefonica.com/conocenos/contacto).
- Fundación Telefónica, informs that the website www.fundaciontelefonica.com aims to provide the general public with information about the activities and services provided by this organisation.
- The intellectual property rights of the fundaciontelefonica.com website and the various elements contained therein are owned by Fundación Telefónica.
- This organisation has exclusive rights to exploit them in any way, and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- The right of partial reproduction of its content is granted provided that the following conditions are met:
- That it is compatible with the purposes of the fundaciontelefonica.com website.
- That it is not undertaken for commercial purposes.
- That none of the documents or graphics related to the website are modified in any way.
- That none of the graphics available on the website are used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany them.
- To be notified in advance to fundaciontelefonica.com.
- Fundación Telefónica reserves the right to modify and update the information contained on its website or in the configuration and presentation thereof at any time and without prior notice.
- Fundación Telefónica does not guarantee the absence of errors when accessing the website or in its content, nor that it is up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them.
- Both the access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user.
The user will be responsible for all actions performed with their user ID.
Fundación Telefónica shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of the information.
- Fundación Telefónica shall not be held responsible for the connection to or the content of third party links mentioned on the website.
- The unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, as well as any infringement of the Intellectual Property rights of Fundación Telefónica, will give rise to the legally established liabilities.
- Fundación Telefónica shall not be liable for any possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and/or software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of fundaciontelefonica.com, of a malfunction of the browser or of the use of non-updated versions of the same.
- Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors.
They are small text files that we send to your computer to keep track of your preferences and remember them when you return.
The cookies used by Fundación Telefónica make it possible to store information about the user's browsing preferences, in order to be able to show them content of special interest in keeping with their profile.
- Users are free to decide whether or not to install the cookies used by Fundación Telefónica on their hard drive.
- In this respect, the user can configure his or her browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen warning of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to install it on his or her hard drive.
To do this, we suggest you use the help section of your browser to find out how to change the settings you are currently using.